May 4, 2011

A Lovely Wedding @Langham Pasadena's Viennesse Ballroom

We kicked off our 2011 Summer wedding season with a beauiful wedding @Langham Pasadena for Viennese Ballroom Amy + George. A really beautiful wedding for around 140 close family, guests and 3 beautiful sisters that acted as bridemaids.
A really initimate affair with live performance, Lion dancers and I had the privilige to DJ/MC and light up the beautiful Viennesse Ballroom.
When I met Amy, She expressed to me that both Geroge and Her were on the shy side. She expected me to amp up the crowd. I am just happy I was able amp up the night and get the entire wedding guests jamming.

A big thanks to Uyen of Sassy Girl Weddings for coordinating this wedding. Pictures were taken fromHenry Chen's Blog. Please visit his blog more stories to this event.











We wish Amy + Geroge the best. Please contact us @818-720-1709 to be part of your big date.
Amatuer Clip of the event: Clip

1 comment: