Apr 27, 2011

A Reunion Wedding @Prince Seafood Resturant

I had absolute blast last weekend djing + mcing Phil & Amy's wedding at Prince Seafood Restaurant down in Cerritos

A little nervous in beginning, I didn't know what Phil + Amy looked liked till the day of the wedding...haha. They booked me about 1 year ago via email. No phone conversation either. When I got to the wedding, I saw 4 of my previous brides. Apparently, Amy saw me @all her friends' weddings....

It was without a doubt one of the most fun, diverse, and spontaneous weddings I've djed at. We wish Amy and Phil the best with everything.

Clip by the talented crew of
Flick and Roll.



Amy + Philip \\ Full Feature Film Highlights from Flick'nRoll on Vimeo.



Pls contact us @818-720-1709 if you are interested in booking us for your event.

No comments:

Post a Comment