For Melody's wedding, her theme was "Love" or "Hi"....The room was decked out with ice sculptures, lavish floral arrangements, pinlighting, LED Lighting, beautiful fabric & candy buffet................To top everything off, she had the lion dancers do a live performance as She and Steve entered the room in their traditional Chinese Costumes.
For their first dance, it was to Steve Tyrell's, "The way you look tonight" & "What a wonderful world" by Louie Armstrong to the Father & Daughter and Mother & Son dance.
We wish them the best with everything.....according to her maid of honor, "have many Huppa babies"....lol
- Joanne & Crystal at Pacific Palms Resort for their incredible hospitality
- Helen for coordinating this beautiful event
- Desi for proving the beautiful images
- Moi Studio for filming the wedding
- Theresa for making Melody one of the most stunning brides