Apr 15, 2010

A Friendly Night at the Friendly Hills Country Club in Whittier

Tom and Sarah got married on the popular weekend after Valentines and Chinese New Year. I've realized, never get married on Valentines, everything is soo inflated....lol. This was my second time back at Friendly Hills Country Club in 4 years. I actually never met Tom & Sarah prior to their wedding date. They booked me while planning their wedding from New York. On the same token, their parents saw me at their friend's wedding. So they were little assured and comfortable with everything. All communication was done thru email leading up to the event.

I had a blast at the Friendly Hills CC, awesome friendly staff and the ceremony was by the Golf Tee, a small intimate reception of 100 or so people on the ground level. I don't recall all the music or detail of the wedding....except, the maid of honor serenaded them with a song.

For this wedding, we brought 2 sound setups: one for the ceremony and the main setup for the reception. A big thanks to Eddy of Moi Studio Production for the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment