Jul 8, 2010

Giving up indepence over the July 4th weekend: An Irvine Hyatt, Woodland Hills Marriott & Langham Wedding

July 4th weekend was without a doubt our busiest weekend of the year. I spinned and mced my first Jewish-Chinese wedding at Woodland Hills Marriott (I did play Hava Nagil...lol...when the crowd raised the bridal couple on the chairs). A big thanks to Lisa and Aria for having me part of their beautiful day. A big thanks to Nathan Nowack for the pictures. Please see his blog for more to this wedding.

--------------------------------------
We did a lighting gig at Irvine Hyatt for an awesome couple: Diane & James....my favorite kickass Korean couple...lol. If you recall, she was the maid of honor at Matt & Jenn's wedding.
Some awesome pictures from Diane & James wedding from last weekend. A big thanks to
Huey Bui for these poignant shots. Please visit his blog for more pictures to this event.


----------------------------
On Sunday 7/4, we did a simple and elegant goldish setup at Langham's Georgian room for Kelly and Michael. For more on this intimate wedding, please see my friend, Desi Baytan's blog. Honest truth, I can elaborate much on this wedding because I never met the bride and groom in person. Everything was done over the phone. We finish the setup and took off. A big thanks to Katie Tiffany for planning this intimate event.


If you are interested in booking us for your next event. Please contact us @818-720-1709

No comments:

Post a Comment