Nov 11, 2009

Angela and Raymond's "For Eternity" at the Pacific Palms Resort

Angela and Raymond had a very intimate day wedding back in June at Pacific Palms Resort's Majestic Ballroom. This was my second time working with Angela. I first met her 3 years ago at her brother's wedding. I knew right off the bat, it would be a very fun and relaxed wedding. Her bubbly and exurbanite personality compliments Raymond's more stoic and low key personality.

Their ceremony was by the Pacific Palms Resort's Gazebo and the reception was held in the main Majestic Ballroom.

For this particular wedding, we provided dj and lighting services. A big thanks to my MC friend, Sophie, for helping me out. In terms of color, we used a combination of Pale Amber and Lavender for her ballroom.

We wish Angela and Raymond the best with everything.....

Vendors


No comments:

Post a Comment