Feb 25, 2010

Oooo.......at the Pacific Palms Resort

"Oooo....you beautiful", Snoop. I had the absolute pleasure of doing the Obado's wedding early this year. That is Obado, not Obama....hehehe

I've met so many couples over the years but no one exhorted the type of chemistry like "K & B". Their genuine laugh and sheer joy was so contagious and an absolute pleasure to be around.






A big thanks to my MC friend, Sophia for helping me out and also a big thanks to my lighting/av crew for setting up the room so quickly and flawlessly. Instead of using uplights, we gave the room a more art decor feel. Plus, it was more economical....hehe


We wish K & B nothing but the best. Lastly, a big thanks to Henry Wang, for providing me with these awesome shots. Please check out his blog for more on this wedding: www.mrhenrywang.com

No comments:

Post a Comment