Oct 26, 2010

The thanks youssss.......

After a busy Summer Season of weddings....The many thank you emails and cards we've received:


----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Jack,

Hope all is well. Mark and I would like to thank you and your assistant for doing a wonderful job with DJing and lighting
on Saturday. Our guests really enjoyed the music and entertainment. Everything turned out wonderful. I hope you had fun at our wedding as well. We will be sure to refer you to our friends and family if they are looking for an awesome DJ/lighting service. Thanks again for being part of our special day and making it memorable!

Best Regards,
Emily & Mark
Black Gold Golf Club
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jack,
I just want to say your lighting was awesome. It made a huge difference to the decor. I absolutely loved the criss cross up light, gobo on the dance floor, and our names above us looked amazing. Everyone loved it. thank you thank you so much. I am definitely going to recommend you to all my friends and hope to see you soon for another wedding. thanks Jack

Diane and James
Hyatt Irvine
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Jack,

You did an awesome job on Sunday. I was super happy with the way everything turned out. I hope my Shanghai wedding goes as well. Thanks again for everything. :)

Lets keep in touch, let me know if you are ever in Shanghai. I'll also be happy to refer you any lighting and DJ business I come across. Thanks

Anna and Richard
Pacific Palms Resort
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you Jack!!! You MADE our wedding, we had the best night of our lives. Just got back from Japan!!! Woohooooo! We hope to see you soon too!! Take care, Jamie

Jamie & Tony
Prince Seafood Cerritos
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment