I had the chance to meet up with some old vendor friends and mingle with some new vendor friends. 2 things stuck with me in regard to this wedding, her color selection: Blue and Lavender (my favorite 2 colors) and her witty & comical slide show.
One thing I need to point out, I found out that the groom, was a law enforcement officer at the wedding. Any law enforcement officer, military staff or veterans. Please let me know before your event. The least I could do you is offer you a discount or bring more lighting or av equipment. This is my token of giving back.
I just want to give Angela a big thanks for entrusting me with her event...
- The ladies of Fleuretica for the awesome floral arrangements as always
- The sassy Theresa Huang for the beautiful bride and bridesmaids
- Mr Jan Garcia for the brilliant images. Please visit his site for more stunning pictures.
- The ladies of Elysium Productions for having to edit my corny jokes...hehehe
- The awesome coordination staff of Newport Beach Marriott for coordinating this beautiful event. I was pleasantly surprised when the general manager of the hotel complimented me on lighting.
- My crew of Kenny, Calvin D, Calvin K and Han for having to work over the Thanksgiving weekend...much appreciated