Feb 5, 2015

Additional Rental and Upgrade Used @Calamigos Ranch's Tent

Additional Rental Used @Calamigos Ranch's Tent..

From Chandeliers for the Ceremony..To drapery add ons, glossy dance floor add ons and Acrylic chiavaris for the reception tent...







Thank you and we welcome your ideas and suggestions. 

We offer progressive fun DJ/MC,  Audio/Visual, High End Lighting, Chiavari Chairs, Custom/White Dance Floor and Full line of Drapery Rental....

Pls visit us @www.tmmpro.com 
or 
Contact us @818-720-1709

1 comment:

  1. You completely solved all my problems as this year I am getting married and that is why I was looking for best event venues Chicago for my wedding day where I can get a nice offer for some good music as well. So thanks for this suggestion and helping me.

    ReplyDelete