May 21, 2012

Monday Morning Thx yous and cards...


Liz + Albert
4-21-2012 @Universal Hilton
--------------------------------------------------

Hi Jack,

Thanks so much for a wonderful night. You handled the curveballs (Added Speeches, long speeches, chinese music) all with a lot of grace. My parents and guests are happy that we were able to find a bilingual DJ that could MC. Wish the the best with your future weddings!

Sincerely,

Nelson + Kandice
5-19-2012 @PVGV (Palos Verdes Golf Club)
--------------------------------------------------------

Hi jack!!

Thank you do much for the beautiful lighting and the wonderful music!!  The selection was absolutely perfect!!  

I was wondering, is there any way to get a copy of all the songs that were played at the reception?  The groom's mom loved the music selection so much that she asked if we could give her a cd.   Thank you again!!
Diana
5-06-2012 @Trump National Country Club
--------------------------------------------------------

Hi Jack
Thank you for an awesome night! You were great! I was wondering if I could get the gobo design for my scrapbook.

Thanks
Yuwen  
4-28-2012 @Pacific Palms Resort, City of Industry

 --------------------------------------------------------
Hey Jack.  Your crew did an awesome job of lighting the venue.  Thanks again for everything!

Sung
5-5-2012 @Glendale Hilton Hotel
  --------------------------------------------------------
Hi Jack,

Just wanted to tell you thank you for the amazing lighting at my wedding this past saturday at the Montage!  I loved it!!  It turned out perfect and the gobo light was a great touch!  I really appreciate your great work!

Angie Karim
4-21-2012 @Montage BH Hotel
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment