Jan 17, 2012

Monday morning thx u and compliments!!!!

Jack, what else can I say but...... U SHUT IT DOWWNNNN!!!! Tien & I want to thank u for the best night of our lives =) & that is exactly why people say, "Jack? From TMMPRO? He's the BEST!" You can quote me on that =)

Diana + Tien, San Gabriel Hilton 1-14-2012

----------------------------------

Hi Jack!

Please send us the gobo you made for our wedding! It was so so beautiful. We received a lot of compliments and we will definitely pass your name along to anyone who needs lighting and dj services :).


Tina + On Wa, Disney Resort Hotel
1-14-2012

-------------------------------------

The lighting for this wedding was AMAZING to say the least, I was a vendor at this Wedding and have been to countless Weddings and Events, This company rocks, my pictures came out amazing due to the professional look of this Ballroom. I will be referring AV Lighting to all of my brides!

Adrienne Bowen Events @SG Hilton Wedding
1-14-2012

---------------------------------

Our audio-visual set-up at the San Gabriel Hilton on Jan. 14, 2012, courtesy of AV Lighting Crew. Thanks to Mr. Jack Hou for giving our SDE good justice!!! =))

The staff of Solano 888 Productions @SG Hilton Wedding 1-14-2012

------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment