Jun 6, 2011

Monday Morning Thank yous

Hi Jack,

I didn't get to see you Saturday! We just wanted to thank you and your crew for all your hardwork. The reception area was AMAZZZZING!!! I had so many compliments from our family and friends how spectacular the lighting was. I will highly recommend you to any of my friends who will be getting married.

Thank you for making our big day one we will never forget.

Regards,

Kim & Binit
South Coast Winery
kimberly.padilla@gm
(949) 278-8

-----------------------------------------

Irene Lee Hi, Jack:

I have to say "Thank You" too, everyone loved you last night and we had so much fun. Thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u
U ARE THE BEST!!!

Pasadena Westin

-----------------------------------------

Hi Jack,

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for the great job at the Reception :) We loveeeee the lighting, our families and friends couldn't stop talking about it the next day! Everyone loved the games (esp. musical chair!) and music too, so thank you so much for doing such an awesome job!

I also have a question, do you happen to have the CD from our photographer for the baby pics/engagement slideshow? If you do, do you think we can pick it up from you or can you please bring it to Natalie's wedding in a few weeks so we can pick it up there? We actually don't have a copy of it, LoL...

And also, I heard that another 1 of my friends might've booked you the weekend before Jess' wedding, his name is Phil Hunt. Are you also doing his wedding?

Thanks!

Steph-

Universal Hilton Hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment