May 8, 2011

Recent Thank you Emails

Dear Jack,

I cannot thank you enough for being both a fantastic DJ, but an amazing and funny emcee! You truly made our evening special and fun. So many of our guests complimented us about having such an awesome DJ! I can't wait to recommend you to our friends. :)

Love,
Rainbow + Stephen

University Club, UCI

----------------------------

Hi Jack,


You were amazing!!!!! Our wedding was the best party of the year according to our guests! they loved the music and the atmosphere (loved the color of the up-lights!!!) I swear people started dancing around 8:30pm! I wish we could have all stayed longer...we ended around 11ish right but it's ok my shoes were killing me!

Thank you for your talent and fun personality!!! You and Frank (my cousin MC) were a good team.

Allison
Summit House, Fullerton

----------------------------

Hi Jack,

I just got back from the honeymoon and just wanted to thank you for your lighting for our March 5th wedding. The uplights and pinlights really brought our room alive and made it breathtaking. Thanks again for everything!!! I will definitely be recommending TMMPRO to my friends for future wedding or events.


Peggy Ting

Marina Del Rey Ritz

----------------------------
Hi Jack,
How are you? I wanted to thank you for poroviding such an awesome service at our wedding. The guests loved you and told me you kept them well entertained. Two of my friends came up to me and asked for your info to consider for their upcoming weddings.
I wanted to ask you how we can get the name template you had made for us to be projected on the wall?

Thank you again!

Jessica
Nixon Library Yorba Linda
----------------------------
Hello Jack,
We just wanted to say thank you again for doing such a great job DJ'ing, MC'ing, and throwing us such a memorable wedding! You made everything go smoothly and kept everyone entertained. Good thing I've been going to the gym and can do pushups, haha! You also are very professional and kept on DJ'ing and playing awesome music even when the crowd dwindled down. We were very impressed with that. We also received many complements on how good you were!

Thanks again and we'll be recommending you to anyone looking for a DJ... hopefully, it'll be my sister's wedding soon! (remember, they've been together some 15 years and still not married, argh!)

Best,
James & Ying
SG Hilton

No comments:

Post a Comment