Mar 27, 2011

A Summit House Wedding

Rocked a wedding recently @Summit House Fullerton. A big thanks to the staff at Summit House for referring us this event. This was without a doubt one of the best weddings I've ever spinned at. Fun couple + awesome bar + awesome food. We lid up the room with Orange uplights, brought in an extra subwoofer after the bride, Allison, did not give me a playlist but told me to mix it up.....u know it, I like my bass...

Best to Allison + Eli for having us part of your beautiful wedding.

If you are interested in booking us, Pls contact us @818-720-1709


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jack,

    You were amazing!!!!! Our wedding was the best party of the year according to our guests! they loved the music and the atmosphere (loved the color of the up-lights!!!) I swear people started dancing around 8:30pm! I wish we could have all stayed longer...we ended around 11ish right but it's ok my shoes were killing me!

    Thank you for your talent and fun personality!!! You and Frank (my cousin MC) were a good team.

    Thanks again ..I definitely will go and fill out the survey thing you sent out!

    Allison

    ReplyDelete